Thursday, January 26, 2012

Everyday Use of Memory

I am so proud of myself for being able to apply these memory techniques to everyday use. For example...I have to grab somethings from my ex's and was making a list in my head. However, instead of placing them throughout a memory palace, I fit them into a single scene. The items are shampoo, conditioner, tacks, mirror, and light. In my scene that I formed the shampoo and conditioner are sward fighting with the tacks in front of the mirror with a light shining down on them. And just like that I have those 5 items memorized.

I am so excited that "I can do this" in just 3 weeks. Where will I be at by the end of the semester? I am still working on how to memorize numbers more easily. I would like to memorize dates of famous historical events such as wars, movements, etc...

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work! Maybe I can learn this great skill from you ?

    ReplyDelete